Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

47 weeks and 2 days

A year ago today I blew my ACL. Its been a crazy ass year. Thats all I have to say. I am so glad I can think about lab work, train, and start planning my next fight without worrying about my knee. On a scale from 1-10, whats the pain level? I give it a 0! I was looking at older posts about the pain level and for the entire year I have given the pain level a 1. I always wrote and told my doctor that the level of pain was the lowest. It was probably really a 4 and a 5 on the days when I had PT. I guess I just didn't want to admit the level of pain I was really in and I wanted to convince myself that I could still do everything and more.

Im 6 weeks away from the fight and the one thing I am really worried about now is my weight haha! I am strengthening and conditioning for my fight and trying to manage my weight cut smart. I feel strong and Im sure I am going to be very strong for my fight. I want to be in the best condition ever. I am extremely excited about it. All I do is imagine fighting. I just visualize my attacks. What I will do if she comes forward. If she stays on the outside etc. I can't wait to meet her in the ring and fight her. When I close my eyes, I see myself landing an elbow and a hard knee. I imagine being the best muay thai practitioner I am training to be. Then my hand gets raised. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment