Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday of Week 14 (routine not included)

So the next visit with the surgeon is May 19th. I have to get this swelling down by then. Hopefully, he allows me to start single leg jumps and jogging. By then, I will be 16 weeks out or 4 months post op.

Friday was my last PT appointment until May 20th. My PT said there was no point in doing the same thing I can do on my own. So, every day Im going to be extra diligent and record what I did for accountability.

Filling in blanks:

Week 10
Elliptical 10-12 mins
Stretched
Hamstring curls 30 reps 2 lbs
Single leg press 40lbs 30 reps
Yellow sports resistance band, same 5 reps in 4 directions
2 laps of monster walks
Started jogging on the trampoline for 5 mins new thing!
Hach squat 30 reps 50 lb weight
Iced for 10 minutes

I saw my surgeon March 17th and he said no elliptical for 2 weeks. I didnt until the second week of April. I listened!




No comments:

Post a Comment