Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week 20

6-10

Last night I did 4 rounds of pad work with kicks. I just focus on rear leg round kicks. It feels normal! I dont kick hard but I feel confident with my knee.

Today in PT, I focused on plyometrics.
10 minutes on the Treadmill.
Stretched out. The heel can touch my behind now!
Double leg jumps- 5
Single leg jumps on a very short stool. I have a hard time jumping high. 20 reps
Single leg side ways jumps 20 reps

Friday, I did rigorous plyometrics.

10 minutes on the Treadmill
Stretched out
Skipped
Kareokes
For the following, I did them until I did them right...Probably did 5-8 down the "track" and back. Very tiring.
Squat jumps
Side ways squat jumps
Quarter squat jumps

Single leg squats...ice-skater ones I guess
Planks
Single leg jumps on the body weight machine.

I am still sore from it!





Week 21

Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment