Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2016

7 weeks post ACL surgery

7 weeks post op

Since I haven't been doing those hamstring pulls on the total body machine, I have been walking very near to normal. I feel good. I fee strong and stable. I am feeling confident with my knee. Monday, I got stretched and my heel touches my butt but only when its forcefully bent all the way. I can't do it on my own yet. 
Im kinda bored with my routine now. I am just waiting until I can run and do jump rope. The first recovery, I took 12.5 weeks to start jump rope. I feel like I can do it now. So in preparation of jumping, I decided to try jumping without letting my toes off the ground. Its an explosive calf raise essentially. I alternated between that and running man in place for 3-3 minute rounds. 

Nothing has changed in PT at the hospital or in my daily PT routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment